So I received in the mail a package from Western Bagel filled with not one but 3 types of bagels: blueberry, wheat and italian herb plus wheat pitas. The nutritional facts are outstanding, each contains ONLY 110 calories per serving. Has NO trans fat or cholesterol, very little fat, amazing fiber 7-8 grams and so far, I’m impressed. I will def be eating these guys before my morning runs, lunch and maybe I’ll crack open the wheat bagel tonight! The only thing is that like most bread products, the sodium is a tad high, the pitas have 400mg, the wheat bagel has 210mg, Italian herb had 310mg and the very blueberry contains 210mg. There not horrible, but as long as you watch your sodium intake for the rest of the day, you really shouldn’t have to worry unless you are on the DASH diet or a low sodium diet. For taste, I really liked the whole wheat, the blueberry was awesome not too berry, and the italian herb had a kick to it. They were amazingly filling for a bagel and I loved how each one had 7-8 grams of fiber and about 7 grams of protein. The italian herb and whole wheat were really good with eggs. Whole wheat was amazing with greek yogurt or cottage cheese. lol But I’d like to make a shout out to Western Bagel: THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME THIS OPPORTUNITY TO CHEW AND REVIEW!!!
- I need a trip to Trader Joe's! 10 hours ago
- My mom told me It's $40 to park near Yankee stadium. I might as well sell my left kidney if I ever want to go to a game again. 22 hours ago
- I wonder if I'll get my own office? 22 hours ago
- Murphy's law at its finest. 1 day ago
- AHHHHHHH!!!! Things are looking up!!!! 1 day ago