I’ve neglected my blog for too long. First off, Im free of my smelly dorm and in the fall I move in to the new dorms on campus with one of my friends. I got my grades, ughh I can tell you they were mostly A’s and B’s with a C in organic chemistry. I really struggled in the class to be honest and no matter how much studying or how many times I went to office hours, I just didnt get the material and the majority of my class felt the exact same way! Well I never have to take that class ever again. Second, I’ve signed up for a 5K run on Sunday. Im not in my tip-top shape that I was in two years ago, but Im getting there. Last night, I ran for 28 minutes, took a spin class AND a boot camp class. Talk about crazy but I powered through two and half hours and now I’m feeling it my triceps and quads as well as my ankles.
Food wise, Im trying to clear up my eating.
I found this while reading through the blogs I subscribe to. Enjoy!
What is your mom’s best friend’s name? It’s hard to say…
2. Where is the weirdest place you have a mole? Not really weird but on my left shoulder.
3. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had? lmao…Idk everyone in my sophomore history class said my teacher was hot or my photography teacher. I still think hot teachers aren’t what I think about.
4. Have you ever made out in a movie theater? Thats actually where I had my first kiss when I was 16.
5. What body part do you wash first? My hair.
6. Do you hover over the toilet in public bathrooms? Usually.
7. What is the strangest talent you have? I can touch my tounge to my nose and I have a pretty good memory.
8. Do you have an innie or outie? Innie/outie.
9. Do you parallel park or drive around the block? Never had to parallel park yet.
10. What shoe do you put on first? Right shoe.
11. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting? Huh? Nope
12. If you had to choose to never wash your bed sheets again or never wash your towel again, which would you rather not wash? Well thats gross. I actually experience that this past year with one of my roommates. Maybe towel because I can left my body air dry.
13. What was your childhood nickname? Colepepper
14. When was the last time you played air guitar? I don’t remember.
15. Have you ever bitten your toenails? All the time. No thats just gross!
16. How do you eat your cookie? Im not a cookie/ desert person but I like to eat the chocolate chips, m&ms or whatever else is on it first then eat the rest if the cookie. 🙂
17. When working out at the gym, do you wear a belt? Does anyone?
18. Name something you do when you’re alone that you wouldn’t do in front of others. Pick my blisters on my feet.
19. How often do you clean your ears? After every shower…but sticking a Q-tip in my ear isnt so safe.
20. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper? Scrunch.
21. Do you have any strange phobias? Snakes?
23. Do you freak out when you feel a sneeze coming on when you’re driving? Well if I did, I might kill someone. Im a pretty calm driver.